ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) is a powerful
add-on product that opens up the Ag-Trakker data files so they can be accessed from other non Ag-Trakker programs.
With the ODBC drivers installed, you can access your Ag-Trakker data from any ODBC compatible application such as
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and others (provided they support ODBC).
This gives you the ability load current "live" data from your Ag-Trakker files into your
favorite application (provided it is ODBC compatible) and analyze the data in your own way or create your own
- Using Microsoft Excel, you can import data into a spreadsheet for sales analysis or
- Using Microsoft Word, you can use mail-merge to import a list of customers to send a
form letter to.
- Using Microsoft Access, you can import data from your Ag-Trakker files to keep in a
separate database in order to manipulate it for "what-if" scenarios. This can also be done in
ODBC Compatible Applications (sold separately):
- Microsoft Office - Excel, Access, Word, etc.
- WordPerfect Office - WordPerfect, Quattro Pro
- Open Office
What is included with purchase for 1st User:
- Install Ag-Trakker Extended File Descriptions in file directory, or on
- Install Ag-Trakker Data Dictionary in file directory, or on server
- Install AcuODBC on workstation
- Test ODBC data link to Extended File Descriptions
- Test ODBC data link to Data Dictionary
- Quick-start training session with user on creating spreadsheets using ODBC
- Quick-start training session with user on creating reports & spreadsheets using
Crystal Reports (if purchased)
- 60% discount off AcuCorp's ODBC license
- 1 year of updates on AcuODBC from AcuCorp
- 1 year of updates on Extended File Descriptions from Ag-Soft
- 1 year of updates on Data Dictionary from Ag-Soft
After the 1st year, continued shipment of updates of the AcuODBC, Extended File Descriptions and Data Dictionary is
available for $495.